How to use it
You just have to follow simple steps to apply Controlled Chaos Curl Crème:
First, take a small amount of Original Curl Crème to start the curl magic process. Apply to clean, soaking wet hair, working from the ends up (use sparingly at the root).
Rake and scrunch large sections to “clump” curls together, or twist curls around your finger to encourage curl formation.
Air dry or use a diffuser to blow-dry, finishing with cool air. DO NOT touch your curls until they’re completely dry!
Once dry, if curls look wet or crispy, just scrunch and shake out.
- Our curly styling cream detangles, strengthens, eliminates frizz, and defines your curls.
- It adds shine and safeguards your curls from heat damage.
- Creates beautiful, bouncy curls without the dreaded sticky, crunchy, or oily feeling.
- Guaranteed frizz control for curly hair.
- Perfect product for all hair types.
- No gluten, paraben, or sulfates.
- The best product to detangle hair.
Organic Jojoba Oil
- Always apply the curl crème to clean, soaking wet hair and get the desired results. By doing this, the crème spreads easily on your curls. Try this and see the amazing results
- Avoid excess use of the curl crème in one space to avoid a greasy look. For the best application, rub the cream on your hands and gently move your fingers through your hair strands to have that perfect application.
- Too less of the curl crème might not be effective for the perfectly defined curls. Make sure you apply the curl crème as required to the dry and frizzy patches. It will add shine to damaged and dry hair to give them a bouncy look.
- Before the moisture lock, try to define your curl with fingers or a comb so you can get perfectly shaped hair when they dry.
You may also like
Curl Revival Trio
$ 77.60 97.00
The Original Curl Crème
From $ 25.00
Bamboo Hair Pick
Ultramoisture Curl Duo (Revive & Define)
$ 56.70 63.00