How to use it
The Scrunchies by Simbi can be used for the perfect hair look around pools and beaches, at work, going out on a regular day, or even just staying at home! The simple steps to tying your hair with these Mother Earth Friendly scrunchies include:
Parting your hair in the middle or side based on your desired hairstyle.
Gathering all of your hair in your hand that you want to tie up with the scrunchies
Tying your hair with the Scrunchies without disturbing your bouncy curls. It requires gentle handling of your hair.
Shake your curls in the ponytail to give a fluffy hair look
- Simbi Haiti bracelet is used as a hair tie
- Environment-friendly fabric with hand-sewn material upcycled from t-shirt scraps.
- Tie up the hair without disturbing the bouncy curls
- Avoids friction on hair to avoid damage
- Suitable for all curly hair types
Hand-sewn from up-cycled t-shirts scraps
- Avoid tying up the hair too tight to avoid disturbing your perfect and bouncy curls.
- Before using scrunchies, use the Controlled Chaos Curl Revival Trio to encourage the formation of the perfect bouncy curls for a beach or pool look